Sunday, August 17, 2008

Till we Blog Again . . .

First of all, Michael Phelps is totally awesome!!!!!! He saved us in the relay tonight (yesterday). I love to be an American. And I am so amazed by Dara Torres. Go USA!

And how would it be to be the fastest man ever recorded in the world?????? And it looked like he saved something for next time. Maybe he is trying to set a record for breaking a record.

I've been taking advantage of the last few minutes I have with the blogging machine. I love it enough that I hope I will keep doing it after I don't have it in my own home. It could happen. We did so much more on this trip that I haven't had time to post, and this is a great way to look back. We hope to get a picture with Great Grandma Petty tomorrow. And the Exploratorium pictures turned out well, so maybe I will post some more . . . but not tonight (I mean this morning.) I will miss California.

2 comments:

Krepesh said...

This is Josey Thomas. I am an Illustrator. I enjoyed your blog.
www.joseythomas.blogspot.com

melimba said...

I am SOO impressed at your bloggin' skills, steph! I LOVED all the pictures---especially the ones with Lydia in the water!?! Too fun!
I didn't realize you were STILL in california! No wonder you've been a bloggin' fool! :)

Loved it!!