Monday, August 11, 2008

Poor Garrett


Caifornia is beautiful. Life is good. But Garrett isn't really noticing.

Sunday before church:

"Mommy, Daddy tied my shoes too tight."

"Okay, I will fix them in just a minute."

Sunday after church:

"Ow! Ow! Ow! My foot hurts."

. . . Mommy forgot to fix the shoes that are too small. He got a blister that looks worse than what I captured here.
Then today in San Fransisco, he jumped over Lydia on a downhill and landed wrong on his knee. He can't really walk on it so I think we will be taking a trip to the doctor tomorrow. He is really hurting. Unfortunately I took the family to the beach for our perfect family portrait at the end of our San Fransisco day. Lydia was done posing for pictures. Garrett was in a lot of pain. Weston was freezing. The only shot of the whole family smiling has people in the background. I will post it later . . .

No comments: