Friday, August 8, 2008

Caden's Baseball Season

Our summer finally started mid-July when Caden's All-star team, after winning district, came in third place in the state tournament. I think I was a bit baseball-ed out by All-stars because I did not take one picture! Whoops. I will have Caden get his uniform on and go stand by the sign at the field or something later. For now, here are a bunch of shots of the regular season, which was
AWESOME!!!!

Our great coaches:



One of the moms made shirts for everyone . . .



Having fun at the party (Here are your nine-year-old all-stars folks):

The team/The cake:

We are the champions!


I promise they played baseball. I guess all we got were celebratory pictures. Maybe next year . . .



Caden was truly sad to see the season end.
And SO SO excited to make All-stars!

No comments: