Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Room

Oh bother. The pictures I just spent 15 minutes putting on the library's compy disappeared, so I will stick to words until Friday. I really have some great pics I want to post.

We are painting our bedroom "Caspian Tide" this weekend. Here's to Home Depot.

Caden's basketball team is 4 - 0 and his shots finally started making their way through the net. Last Saturday it was a fast break lay-up (I know, I know, Caden? Fast break? No one could touch him.) and a prayer from the elbow. Sweeeeet!

Weston's (my) basketball team is 3 - 1 (our loss was by 1 and hubby said it was the ref's doing). Weston was a maniac last game with four steals in the first four minutes.

Aaron bought a set of Spanish scriptures. (The old was were lost in the flood.) His assignment is the Spanish Branch, which he loves. It is an awesome challenge.

Lydia and Garrett have said a couple of really funny things lately that sound too innappropriate to commit to writing.

Saw Sahara last night. Watching Lawrence of Arabia today. Maybe I miss summer.

Got my room clean. Lydia's too. Taught Weston's class the Don't Eat Pete Game. They loved it.

Caden is moping because of our DVD, car, TV, etc situation.

That's it for now. Boring. Wouldn't have it any other way.

:)

1 comment:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Caspian Tide sounds like a peaceful adventure color to me. That is what we are all hope for in life right, a PEACEFUL adventure. I think you are funny. Also, sorry I am not as cool as you but I don't know what lfsgud. I read it as "life is good" which works for me.