Friday, January 15, 2010

Little Shop 'a Three Months of My Life . . .

Yep, I had a band. It wasn't my fault (I got myself roped into much more than I thought). But I loved it.
Sometimes Kyle was gone and I got to play all three keyboards. It wasn't pretty.
Ralph the drummmer, Sue the Vocal Director, Kyle the Keyboardist, Me the Pianist and (you know I love to tell people what to do), Lynn the Bassist. We really rocked a couple of the twenty or so nights.

When I am old and gray all I will do is Jam.

Love you guys!!!!!

5 comments:

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Gardners said...

We wish we could have seen you play. I am sure it was a fantastic show!

aaron said...

So.... when do you cut your first record?

Looks like fun!

Holly said...

YOU ROCK! I would have LOVED to hear you. . .
Hey--could you send me your address via email--I am trying to update my records. My email is Casosfamily@gmail.com

melimba said...

awesome pictures! i love all the updates! and those pictures of lydia in her sunday dress... oh my! what a dolly!!!

cute cute cute, all around!