Wednesday, July 25, 2012

San Fransisco

We started here at our meeting place for if you get lost. Garrett got lost, but we found him before he made it back here. 


Caden and Weston on Hyde Pier. Smiling :)


Pause for Fish and Chips - Weston's favorite.


Garrett loved this guy.


But not this guy.



Don't worry - the other kids loved him! Garrett did, however, love his ice cream. He is an orange fiend. Orange sauce, oranges, orange tic tacs, orange chicken, etc. This ice cream, of course, was orange sherbet and oh so yummy!



A great picture of Aaron's parents, Jack and Greta Cousins, at Pompeii's Grotto:


Lydia at Ghiradelli's (this was what I was looking forward to all day: Banana Split with Hot Fudge. Alas, no picture. If I posted it, I would always look at it. Then I would always want it.)



Chocolate Rocks


There was only one sea lion.



After The Embarcadero, we drove all over sight seeing. It was another beautiful San Fransisco Day. 

2 comments:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

one sea lion??? are you kidding me, I would have been so sad. That is by far my most favorite part! Your vacation looked so fun, I love seeing all the amazing memories you create for your family.

Oh and by the way, just mentioning the banana split with hot fudge made me want it, no picture necessary, so you may as well put it up there.

melimba said...

Look at all these awesome updates, Steph!?! SHEESH! You totally motivated me to get my rear in gear!
Your trip to San Fran looks like it was a ball. That banana split you were describing is making me WAAAY hungry right now.
Too crazy that Garrett got lost?! Oh sheesh! Glad you found him. :) He's a keeper, for sure.