Saturday, June 2, 2012

The kids had fun with the camera while we . . .






So I thought we would run over to home depot and grab a few things for our back yard during one of their many promotional weekends. As I got thinking about it, I thought Aaron and I might need a little help. So I called in the troops (Mel and Ty). Caden was at scout camp. We pulled into home depot around 6:30. Tyler took a call from a friend who wanted to do something. No worries, I said, this should only take an hour. Ninety minutes, tops.
16,000 lbs, 6 hours, 5 trailer loads, 4 home depot workers, 3 Boman boys (thank you!!!), and over 2k later, we have a new beautiful backyard-to-be-named later lying in our driveway.

We could not have done it without so much help . . .  and so much more help later. Thank you family!! Thank you Bomans!

1 comment:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

You know you can never "runt o home depot to grab a couple of things" I am so excited to come see the "semi" finished product. No, it is never done. But it is going to be beautiful