Friday, September 4, 2009

California Dreamin'


A night in San Fransisco without fog . . .


is like . . .


a day in san fransisco without fog, only more rare.


My boys


Lydia loves crab . . .

. . . dressing up . . .


. . . Garrett . . .

. . . and baseball.

Grandma and Grandpa Cousins love baseball too!
Thanks for the fun times!

I told the boys they could get their toes wet.
It turned out to be a little bit more than toes.

We had great seats!!!


Lydia, Weston, Caden, and Aaron and I walked out on the Golden Gate bridge for our first time. It was amazing! I love the color and the size. I love that we can walk across it.


On a clear day . . . you can see forever :)


I love California!!!


We tried to keep this trip low-key, and as a result we ended up at the exploratorium, the golden gate bridge, the A's game, Great-Grandma's house, Children's Wonderland, Great America, Ghiradelli's, Jelly Belly Factory, and a BBQ.


Jack and Greta go on their mission in October (yay!) so we wanted to go visit them. I feel good about this decision. We are so blessed to have had such a smooth journey (one chip in the windshield, one other unmentionable annoyance) and to have gone and returned in such good health and happiness.



1 comment:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Way low key vacation. You guys always have so much fun. All these pictures don't make me jealous at all. I am glad you guys decided to go out there as well!!! Lydia is so your daughter!