Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween 2 (Halloween 1 was not as exciting)

We pulled out the Halloween box today. I can't turn pics at the library, so you aren't getting the best ones. But I had a second to post so here it is.

Weston does not want to be a pirate, but I got him to try the costume. He prefers a pumpkin, a ghost, a cowboy, Dash Parr, a Jedi, Blue Batman, or, most of all, "something that will really scare everyone." This is new coming from my sweet 7 year old. . . .










She was really excited about trying on costumes. She refused to put on my favorite, the mouse. And I didn't get any pictures of her as Mr. Potato Head (hat and all). Her favorite costume was a diapered superhero, which I got pictures of but unfortunately will not be posting due to the sick world we live in. It doesn't matter how we dress her, she is always adorable.

2 comments:

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

Your family is so stinking cute, O love looking at your blog, I cant believe that clown costume fit lydia I thought it was barely right for tiny Max.

Holly said...

It's too bad Weston does not want to be a pirate--he looks FANTASTIC! Love the pumpkin costume too.