Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We're back . . . and we'll try to come back again!

Here is the best of the first batch from our new camera!!!

We included our cousin Max because he is so darn cute. We had the Wood family over just before new year's. The three boys opened their eyes super wide on a Monday night when I was trying to get a good picture of their eye color. January highlights: went to a Flash game, played Jr Jazz, went to a Jazz game, and did a couple of other things not related to basketball. The kids keep getting cuter and crazier. Happy Days!!

8 comments:

alpineavery said...

Congrats on adding to your blog. You have such a cute family!!! Mom

Holly said...

Great to see some shots of your cute kids. I have been checking your blog for a few weeks, and it was so exciting to see some things posted!
They are all cute--and your camera is good, mine just makes all of my kids look possessed (red eye) and I haven't gotten around to trying to edit them back to normal . . .

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

How great is it that therer is a kids zone at the flash game. I didn't know about that. Thanks for including cute Max...I love him. And I love your kids too. I like the wide eyes picture :)

Kelsi Da Silva said...

The pictures are so cute! Lydia and Max are getting so big!

Noelle said...

It's amazing to see how much your kids have grown. Keep the pictures coming!

Anonymous said...

this is awsome mom how come there isn't any single pics of caden

aaron said...

yes! nice job on the update. cute kids.

alpineavery said...

heh, crazys. Those children get any cuter and I fear they may explode